Banking should never get in the way of your business. Our app is a secure and easy way to manage your business’ finances on the go - you just need to be an Internet Banking for Business customer to use it.
• Login with just a fingerprint, PIN or password (after initial set up)
• Check balances, make transfers and pay existing bill payees
• Authorise international payments and transfers, direct credit, direct debit, payroll and tax payments
• Create and authorise one off payments to any domestic bank account including to most credit cards
• View your foreign exchange (FX) rates
• Search transactions within accounts and check their details
• Authorise domestic payments and transfers in advance of incoming funds
• Find your nearest BNZ Partners Centre, store or ATM
Get started now
• If you’re already a BNZ Internet Banking for Business customer, simply install this app and start managing your business’ finances on the go.
• If you’re not a BNZ Internet Banking for Business customer, visit bnz.co.nz to register.
Activate Mobile NetGuard using your NetGuard token the first time you use Mobile Business Banking, and for future logins you’ll only need your Internet Banking for Business password, PIN or fingerprint.
Other security features include 128-bit encryption and lock-out and time-out safeguards, but you should log out as soon as you’ve finished your banking and never store your BNZ access number, PIN, password or NetGuard details on your device in any form. Access IDs, passwords and personal information won’t be stored on the app.
If you lose your phone, contact your Internet Banking for Business Administrator to disable your access, log in with another device or call 0800 269 4242 (+64 4 931 8234 if you're overseas).
BNZ Mobile Business Banking is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-02. The program can be installed on Android.
BNZ Mobile Business Banking (version 4.4.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of BNZ Mobile Business Banking since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-29.
The latest version is 4.4.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-11-02
• Payment list gets functional with the ability to authorise, retry and delete payments, and a nice re-skin too.,• Transfer cash in a flash to and from your foreign currency accounts in the Transfer Funds screen.